Bookmarking a page does not create a bookmark that I can find, clicking the star a second time does not let me edit a bookmark, what is wrong?
Ctr D, clicking the star do not appear to create any bookmark that I can locate. Bookmarks|Bookmark this page used to let me choose to add a bookmark to a specific folder or location, but now I can't.
Is this related to a specific Firefox version, or to the closing of XMarks, or is it an option switch that I have missed, or a folder that is missing in my profile?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.23
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Creo View 10.2.30.38
- Creo View Version Checker 10.2.30.38
- Google Update
- IE Tab plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.72.2 for Mozilla browsers
- LRS PDM
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- PTC Creo View Control (IsoView Compatibility Interface)
- Shockwave Flash 29.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- eRoom Mozilla Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Why are you using an old version of Firefox?
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.23
Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.