This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When I turn on Firefox/Cox, my password and log-in no longer appears!
For years when I opened my cox account, the user name and password would come up (password would not be shown but would be there. Now on all my accounts, I have to log in user name as well as password.
All Replies (1)
Hi, please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Advanced > General)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
Profile : Make a new one add a password and test ...:
Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.