This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I need to disable the pop-up blocker
a pop-up blocker is not allowing me to change my password with DELTA. I have a trip next week and need to get onto this sight. HELP!
All Replies (2)
To disable the pop-up blocker simply follow the below steps:
- Open the Tools menu at the top right of your browser.
- Click Options.
- Click the Content tab.
- Next to Block pop-up windows, click Exceptions.
- Type www.wix.com and click Allow.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
Note: If you see the pop up when logging in your editor, simply click on Options.
Note that on Mac it is Firefox -> Preferences.
Are you sure this is about a pop-up blocker?
If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block (wanted) content (e.g. Adblock Plus, NoScript, Ghostery, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block (wanted) content.
- make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window