Firefox browser will not play video. I need help NOW. Is there a phone number I can call?? I have Windows XP with add on
Need to contact technical support for Firefox. Is there a number I can call??
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
hi, like most other vendors of free software we cannot offer support via telephone, so please continue in the forum. thanks for your understanding! for a start please provide a url of a site where this problem happens and tell us if you get any particular error messages...
Firefox relies on built-in OS support to play (MP4) media files via the HTML5 media player. On the Windows XP platform you do not have native support for playing MP4 files with the HTML5 media player.
You can try if the solution posted here to add support for playing MP4 files works for you.