Why would saved usernames and passwords stop autofilling?
My saved usernames and passwords used to autofill. This stopped all of a sudden and the box to save logins is unchecked and won't allow me to check it. Also, I had checked the box for the history to delete when Foxfire closes but now the box is unchecked and won't let me check it.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Hi, I do not know myself but someone will take a look at this later.
Though I suggest saving passwords, profile, bookmarks and reinstall but not sure if your suppose to go to FireFox ESR or not.
FYI : Please be advised September this year support by Firefox ends for Vista and older browsers https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-no-longer-works-some-versions-windows-xp
Make sure you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode (Always use Private Browsing mode; Never Remember History).
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"
- Deselect: [ ] "Always use Private Browsing mode"