in history of browsing there is only option Today
Since yesterday, there is no option Yesterday, 7 days etc in browsing history. how can I get these options again?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Firefox only keeps the one copy of History so once clearedbit is generally gone for good.
Back up your Firefox profile or at least the file places.sqlite if you want to save History in future.
- Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data
- Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles
- Recovering important data from an old profile
There is one chance worth a try as you use Windows 7
- Use the troubleshooting information page. Use the button to SD how the profile.
- Close Firefox. Make a note of the profile location. Copy the whole folder set or at least the file places.sqlite somewhere safe as a backup.
- Now right click the original places.sqlite see if Windows offers tobrestorr a previous version
- see https://www.howtogeek.com/56891/use-windows-7s-previous-versions-to-go-back-in-time-and-save-your-files/
That article gives full details of the Windows feature. On Winfows 7 it often managed to capture copies of places.sqlite The feature is different in W10 and does not normally capture the file.
if Windows 7 can restore that file it should get your history back for you when Firefox restarts.