When I try to login, it says unknown account and ask me to create a new account. [URGENT]
I just created a new sync account on my desktop, but when I logged on my laptop, the prompt asks me to create a new account. I am sure that my user name and password are right. Both devices have Firefox 51.0.1 Laptop is Windows 10 and desktop is Windows 7.
I had this problem since last year, but only recently did I urgently need to since my bookmarks and passwords.
Additional System Details
- 360安全卫士 快速登录
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.19
- CFCA SecEditCtl 1.0 for Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.111.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- QQ QuickLogin Helper
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Xunlei scriptability Plugin
- Xunlei User scriptability Plugin,version= 184.108.40.206
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
Snap shot of the problem
I called for more help.
Never post any personal information because an adware robot could find it, and start sending you all kinds of spam. This includes e-mail, phone, and home information.
@cor-el, yes I can login to the above links on my desktop, but the same problem appears when I try to login from my desktop