This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Remove Easyphotoedit toolbar
This annoying toolbar pops up whenever I open Firefox. If I change to the default Firefox webpage, a popup asks if I want to go back to the Easyphotoedit page every time I open Firefox .
All Replies (3)
I want a specific solution, not a general Google search which I've already tried.
Did you check for recently installed suspicious or unknown extensions?
You can use one of these to start Firefox in Safe Mode:
- Windows: hold down the Shift key while starting Firefox
- Mac: hold down the Options key while starting Firefox
- Help -> Restart with Add-ons Disabled
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window