I need to determine what -cleanupOnUpgrade does
We have a Patch Deployment Software that updates Firefox along with the other patches.
I need to figure out what -cleanupOnUpgrade does.
Its being added to the installation command that our deployment software sends out.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.17
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.101.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- LastPass Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- npruntime gvx
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Thank you for your question. I have looked into this (and consulted others) and it appears that this command is not something that is from Mozilla.
I think that this has come from the deployment software that you are using and I recommend you contact their support team for help with this issue.