Recorded Video is losing audio after few seconds in FF version 48.
We have created video recording feature using getUserMedia and Mediarecorder API.This is working fine so far till Mozilla Firefox version 47. But with recently version 48 is released, and in that we started facing sever issue.
Issue is : Video works fine but Audio is lost after few seconds say 20-30 second. So as an output we have recorded video without audio. This has impacted our client’s business severely. So we need your help in resolving this issue.
Please let us know what more inputs are needed. We want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible
What did we do:
1. Using getUserMedia to get webcam and mic stream.
2. Take stream from step 1 and pass to MediaRecorder API for recording video.
3. Displaying recorded video.
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Annoying when that happens !
Maybe this will help:
Good luck and keep us posted !