Can I have more than one version of Firefox installed at the same time?
I need to have 31.6esr installed to use the Aras plugin. This is a downgrade from my previous 45.3.0esr installation and doesn't support several add-ons which I like to use. I've got the 31.6esr in its own installation folder. Is it possible to have a separate 45.3.0esr installation?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0