I am working on a website , My website appears 10% zoomed in mozilla when compared to other browsers : chrome safari etc.
I have used the same css and js for all the browsers. There is no browser specific coding done. Also i tried adding the normalization code. But this did not help. i read this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/962979 . Now i know that changing the value of 'layout.css.devPixelsPerPx' manually will help. But this will solve the problem only in that particular system. I have many users accessing my site from many systems. How do i make sure they have the same look and feel without going to about:config and changing the value of 'layout.css.devPixelsPerPx' manually. PLease help. Thanks
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
URL of your website?