Yahoo email glitch with Firefox and Windows 10.
I recently installed Windows 10. When using Yahoo email, an auto reply window always pops up to the same address in all of my email accounts when I first sign in. It never did this before I installed Windows 10. Not sure if my email accounts got hacked or if it is a glitch. I also have a Mac laptop and it doesn't happen on that so I figure it's a Firefox/Windows 10 issue.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- Anti-Rootkit Utility - TDSSKiller
- AdwCleaner (for more info, see this alternate AdwCleaner download page)
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!