I cant sign in to sync, I'm the 3rd one. What's up?
Been Trying for over an hour and "Unexpected error"
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
You're more than the third one... There is a problem with Firefox Account login at the moment for most or all Sync users.
Here's the status page for Mozilla services, indicating they are looking into login problems (as of a few hours ago): https://status.services.mozilla.com/
I'm hoping it's fixed soon, but really have no other information about the situation.
The involved bug report (#1261753) is marked as a restricted security bug, so it is not possible to check for progress on getting this fixed.
- Bug 1261761 - "unexpected error" when logging in to accounts.firefox.com