can I access email lists from other database programs
Using a database program I have created an extensive list of names, addresses, emails, etc..Now I want to write an email and send it to these emails listed in this data base. How do I get this email program to access the data base program?
Additional System Details
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- The Totem 2.28.6 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
hello, you're posting in the firefox support forum - firefox is a browser and doesn't handle your emails. in case you're using thunderbird as a mail client and have a question about it please say so, then we will move your question into the thunderbird queue. if you're accessing your mails through webmail, contact your email-provider in order to help you further...