This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Lost my toolbar at top of screen. How can I retore it?
Last time I used my computer I had toolbar at top of the screen just as it has been for years. Now, all of a sudden, I went on line and there is no toolbar. How can I restore it?
1. Click the menu button and choose Customize. 2. Click the Show / Hide Toolbars dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen and choose Menu Bar. 3. Click the green Exit Custostomize button.Read this answer in context 👍 5
All Replies (2)
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in Full Screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: Command+Shift+F).
When you are in Full Screen mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. You can use one of these to leave Full Screen mode:
- press the F11 key
- click the Maximize button at the right end of the Tab bar
- click the Full Screen button in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list
- right-click empty space on a toolbar and click "Exit Full Screen Mode"
You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- "3-bar" menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars
- View > Toolbars
You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
- Right-click empty toolbar area
1. Click the menu button and choose Customize. 2. Click the Show / Hide Toolbars dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen and choose Menu Bar. 3. Click the green Exit Custostomize button.
Modified by rajap