A gmail acct has appeared on my computer....not mine. How do I get rid of it
When I clicked on my bookmarks to open my Gmail acct, an acct in another persons name appeared. I was able to recover my own acct and change my password. How do I get rid of this ;hacked acct' from my computer...I dont want to attempt to sign in to it?
Does anyone else have access to your system?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Autodesk AdPlayer Service Detector
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Does anyone else have access to your system?