Unable to overwrite the files in temp folder. It was possible in the older version of firefox 32.
The files in the temp folder (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp) are not being overwritten . Below are my system details.
OS: Windows 7 Firefox version: 45.0b4
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.14
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- LRS PDM
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Skype for Business Web App Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0; Mozilla Firefox 38.6.0 - 11662--82
Hi vijaykrishnakonda , I think 45.b6 is out, please first try to update. Second, I am not sure why those files need changes for Firefox to work. For example, the permissions on the folder can be found in the properties. Is there a function in Firefox that is being used before an error is thrown?