Which should I use Ublock or Ublock original?
I want to use Ublock but I see lots of folks recommend Ublock Org (original), I am just an everyday light user who would like to eliminate as many advertisements as possible. Thanks
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
I am a "heavy user" and use uBlock Origin, based upon its popularity and that it's not Adblock Plus. uBlock is not longer supported, it is the older "fork" of what later became uBlock Origin.
uBlock Origin works fine for me for blocking advertisements and it requires less user intervention that Adblock Plus, IMHO.