what strength of encryption is used by 14.0.1?
How many bit encryption?
Additional System Details
- Version 126.96.36.19956
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The QuakeLive Plugin is required for QuakeLive
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
All Firefox versions support AES 256 bit encryption, so the strength shouldn't be a problem. Firefox 14 won't support TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.1 (only TLS 1.0). You should update to Firefox 16.0.2 as that is the latest version for Mac Ox 10.5
Test your browser:
You can consider to update to OS X 10.6 to be able to use current Firefox releases.
Last Firefox for Mac Intel OS X 10.5: