kaspersky still doesn't work with Firefox after days of reading all i can find. make it work!
Kaspersky 2016 is disabled in Firefox. I've been reading for days now and still can't get this resolved. Everything has been updated. PLEASE HELP!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
This will disable add-on signature enforcement; Enter about:config into your Firefox address bar Click the I'll be careful button Find xpinstall.signatures.required in the list Right click the preference Select Toggle until the value is false https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-signing-in-firefox
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/AddOns/Status/Updates#Exec_Summary “Currently targeting Signing with no pref to turn off in Firefox 47”
thanks so much for trying but firefox still is not cooperating with Kaspersky. i will double check all my work but i'm pretty sure i did what you suggested and firefox still disables kaspersky and constantly asks for windows 7 updates. silently screaming..... happy new year
Remove Kaspersky. Reboot the computer, then run a registry scanner. After, download and install the current full installer.
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.