i shrunk my browser bar by accident and can not resize it
when i open up Firefox start page and type in the letter "y", a drop down list appears. the box and drop down have shrunk so much i can barely read the information bar and drop down info... how do i return this to normal size?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Sony Reader Application Detector Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Hello, you may be able to reset the saved zoom for that site. Try these steps:
- To make things bigger, press Ctrl and + at the same time.
- To make things smaller, press Ctrl and - at the same time.
- To reset the size back to normal, press Ctrl and 0 at the same time.
You can also use the NoSquint add-on to change the default zoom level for all websites at once. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
- After installing NoSquint, make sure you have the Add-on Bar displayed:
- Right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
- Click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
- You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but it's not recommended that you go higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
Please let us know if this helped you!