I have multiple users on my computer, but right now one user automatically sees thumbnails of other users' browsing history
I have separate user accounts on my computer, and each user has to log in to his or her account. However, each user can see the other user's thumbnails of web searches. How do I prevent this?
Additional System Details
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Are they using sync with each other? Sharing data?
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Not that I know of. I don't know of any connection between the users.