how do I setup for multiple tags on a website ?
If I open one website it will put the name in the tab section and then when I open another item in that website both will appear in the tab line. Another site I try to apply that setting to won't Thank you
I am not sure what you want to do. Please explain with more details.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.15
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- thinkorswim loader
- thinkDesktop configuration loader
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
I am not sure what you want to do. Please explain with more details.
If I have a website open with pictures and add another picture it cancels out the previous picture and then if I click another picture it will just keep cancelling out pictures so I can't keep multiple pictures or movies in my tab bar. I'm obviously having trouble explaining sorry.
If you open a link or image in the same tab then you replace the page that is loaded in that tab and you no longer see the page that was displayed previously. You can click the toolbar Back button to go back in the tab history.
You can open a link in a new tab with a middle-click or via the right-click context menu.