Stubborn winsocks error when accessing Payoneer site - blank screen - only in FF
I cannot access My account on the Payoneer site. Firefox gives me blank page. When I used the developer console, it said: ReferenceError: winsocks is not defined.
I tried resetting winsocks by using the CMD and all and it helped yesterday! But today it's no good again. Even after resetting the winsocks 2x nothing happens. This is Firefox only problem, both Internet explorer - or Edge - and Chrome work without problems.
What should I do? I avoided resetting the Firefox, because I would have to reinstall everything.
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Anyone here at all?
Modified by suncokret