SSL certificate expired -- "I know the risk" is not an option. How do I access the site?
I got the "This Connection is Untrusted" error on a website I use daily. In the past, there have been 2 options at the bottom of the page -- "Get me out of here" and "I know the risk". Choosing "I know the risk" lets you access the sight, but it is no longer an option. How do I access sites with expired certificates? I need to work daily with several NYS websites that have expired certificates.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
On the certificate error page, please click "Technical Details" and then select, copy, and paste the details displayed into a comment on this thread.
With that information we may be able to tell what the issue is.