Full theme, start page and menus?
How do you theme the start page and FF menus?
I think there's themes that do this, but how do you find them?!
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.135 Safari/537.36 Edge/12.10162
Firefox for Android can only use image based themes. Complete themes only work on desktop Firefox.
How do you theme the menu and the start pages?
It is limited to whatever the current themes do. If the start page and the menu are not themed then that is expected.
I don't know what to say to this.
I know this is not an official forum, no point in ranting.
Please advise the devs to get a clue.
FF has the best inverted screen options via addons for web pages, but other than that, it's limited in every way, it wont even open pages properly, I get a blank screen and have to open in another browser.
Why in the world would you want a super bright flashlight menu in a dark environment?
How can devs get this far yet be unable to provide a properly themeable app?
It's just dumb.
I’m replying to you because you posted a question about setting a homepage in the last few months.
We’re testing a homepage feature in Firefox Nightly and we’d love to get your feedback before we release it to the public!
Here are a few questions we have for you, but please include any other feedback:
- Briefly describe what you expected the homepage in Firefox to be like.
- How does the homepage in Firefox compare to your expectations?
- Is anything missing from the ‘homepage in Firefox’ experience?
- Was it easy or difficult to set your homepage in Firefox?
- What is one thing you would change about the homepage in Firefox?
Ready to give it a try? Here’s how it works:
- First, allow third-party app installation on your Android. Go to your Android Settings and enable 'unknown sources' (usually under "Security").
- Download and install Firefox for Android Nightly at nightly.mozilla.org
- Open Firefox for Android Nightly, then in the menu, tap Settings -> Customize -> Home -> Set a Homepage
- Enter a homepage by either typing in a URL, or put a check mark next to ‘Use current tab’.
- Finally tap ‘OK’ to set your homepage.
You’ll will see your homepage every time you restart Firefox for Android Nightly.