Unable to Play videos in Firefox
In my PC I am unable to play videos in Firefox browser even though I have updated version firefox and Flash player. And in internet explorer I can play videos. Can you suggest me how can I resolve this problem as I have recently updated my flash player and Java environment also.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Please first consider trying these troubleshooting steps:
Second in order to continue troubleshooting we will need an example url of what you are seeing in order to give more troubleshooting advice. As well as a screenshot: In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.