Will not return search from mail; says 'no match' to search criteria (e.g., name of person I know I have emails from).
When I search my Inbox it returns this message: "There are no matches for your search criteria. Clear the results of this search." Yet when I use my iPhone it returns all prior messages from the person. What is going on? Thanks!
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- zoom.us launcher plugin version 1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Please contact your mail provider or open up an issue in webcompat.com if you are no the only user experiencing this.
It could also be a corrupt cache, consider clearing the cache for the site or trying to login in a private window. Does it still happen?