This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
i cannot start firefox with message your firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible
i cannot start Firefox with message "YOUR FIREFOX PROFILE CANNOT BE LOADED. IT MAY BE MISSING OR INACCESSIBLE"
All Replies (2)
Hello tonygiang, please see : How to run Firefox when your profile is missing or inaccessible
This is usually caused by a problem with the profiles.ini file and the profile marked as Default=1 in this file is no longer present on the hard drive.
- Windows: %AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\
- Linux: ~/.mozilla/firefox/
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/
You can use one of these to make Firefox create a new default profile or reuse an existing profile:
- Delete the profiles.ini file to force Firefox to create a new default profile
- Use the Profile Manager to create a new profile
Use "Choose Folder" when you create a new profile to select the location of a lost profile and recover this profile