I added advanced video search engine to addons, how do i access/use it? Shouldn't there be a button or icon or something? Cheers,Roger.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:35.0) Gecko/35.0 Firefox/35.0
- Tap in the menu button, then Tools (you may need to tap More first) , and finally Add-ons.
- Tap an installed add-on to reveal its Options, Disable and Uninstall buttons.
- Tap Options to configure your add-on, Disable to deactivate it temporarily, or Uninstall to remove the add-on entirely.
- Restart your browser if prompted.
Hi,thanks for your reply,got the disable/enable,uninstall screen. No options button though? The addon is enabled but can't see how to search for videos in the browser? Makes no sense, cheers,roger.
What is the addon's name?
The addon is advance video search engine. Cheers.
Mozilla doesn't support 3rd party add-ons like this one; third party add-ons are supported by the add-on author. I'd recommend asking the add-on author. (I tried this add-on but couldn't get it to work either!)
Happy rest of weekend!
Modified by Roland Tanglao
Cheers,that's disappointing. Can you recommend a video searcher with download capability for viewing later (as suffer from pants reception in this part of the world). Thanks,roger.
I can't since I am old :-) and don't watch lots of videos
Any of our other fantastic support volunteers, feel free to suggest something!