The sent file does not retain the sent email
When finished writing an email and sending it to the addressee the file normally loads into the sent folder of the email folder. It does not load in and the folder remains blank. Another email folder with a different email name works fine. Any suggestions how to fix the email address that does not work retaining the sent file?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
I think this problem may be in the wrong section. Is this issue related to Mozilla Thunderbird email?
Curtis Parfitt-Ford Mozilla Support
Curtis Thanks. I don't know how the question got into Firefox but yes, the question belongs in Thunderbird.
That's fine, happens to us all :P Flagging this up to be moved for some Thunderbird help.