my website wont display right on firefox
Hi my website wont display right on firefox, website is www.nexu.co.il
in chrome and IE it works very well, only at firefox i have this issue \= what is the problem
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.4.0)
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
I noticed it took a while to load. Also, there was no vertical scroll bar. There is no printing or other information. Just a few buttons and a viewer.
i know! try it in chrome or IE and you will see the difference :)
WOW ! ! Big difference ! !
Okay, now this is getting very odd. My Firefox is getting the data, but it is not being added to the window.
I had set all of my permissions to allow, but nothing is displayed. I have called for more help on this.
This forum is intended for user support, not for web development issues. Try posting at the Web Development / Standards Evangelism forum at MozillaZine. The contributors over there are more knowledgeable about web page development issues with Firefox. http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=25 You'll need to register and login to be able to post in that forum.