The directions for desling with cookies isn't working for me. I need to turn them ON.
I'm told to click on the Firefox icon at the top left and click options. This did not offer anything about turning cookies ON. I can't access my grocery store ads to create a shopping list because I'm "not accepting cookies".
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
In Options the instructions to accept Cookies are under "Privacy".