Firefox constantly updates and asks for system reboots.
Firefox version 29.0.1 is constantly asking for system reboots to update. Uninstalling then downloading & installing v31 does not seem to stop this issue. This has occurred on several different user's machines that I support. None of them seem to be running any extensions that could be causing this problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Zoom Launcher
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
locking as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1016997