I've done something and Firefox don't open tabs when I click on the open new tab and when I click on right click there is a lot of options..
Wheb I click right click there's a lot of option, before I use to have just a few. I wish that I can send you a photo how that looks.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
You can't attach a screenshot to the first post that starts a thread, but you can do that in subsequent replies.
You can check for issues caused by an extension that isn't working properly.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window