Can't watch youtube videos
When i try to watch a video in youtube it says "An error has occurred. Please try again later". This is happening only in youtube. On Chrome i can watch youtube videos. I have adobe flash player and firefox updated. By the way i just changed my OS from windows 7 32-bit to 64-bit. On 32-bit i didnt have this problem.
Thank you for the answers guys, but i just installed windows updates and everything is ok.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Hello, Please see this article for Troubleshooting your Flash problem. Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems
Let us know if this problem also occurs after doing the process mentioned in above article
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Thank you for the answers guys, but i just installed windows updates and everything is ok.
I am having the same problem too. Firefox and Flash player are updated, I cleared cache. I don't have real player installed. Even two days before everything was ok. It started happening suddenly. Please help. Thanks.