Use the Firefox sidebar to access bookmarks, history and social features
The latest version of Firefox now comes with a convenient sidebar button which lets you access your bookmarks, history, and synced tabs in one click. This article shows you how to add and use this feature.
Add the sidebar button to your controls
- Click on the menu button , then click . A panel will open with all the controls you can add to Firefox.
- Drag and drop the
- Click on the green button to save your changes.
Toggle the sidebar on and off
- Simply click on the sidebar button, then click on the option that you'd like to load.
- To turn off the sidebar, click on the sidebar button again, and then click to uncheck the option that you'd like to turn off.
Move the sidebar to the left or right
The sidebar shows up on the left by default, but you can also move it to the right.
- Click the arrow next to Bookmarks to expand the menu.
- Select .