Everytime I use bookmark to any website there is this black line across my screen.
How can I get rid of the bookmarks line across my tablet screen. This black line is always there everytime I use the bookmarks to any website.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r186
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:24.0) Gecko/24.0 Firefox/24.0
There's not enough info to help you :-) ! Please help us help you by proving the following info:
1) what version of android and what version of Firefox (it's Firefox 24 for Android right?)
2) what device?What's the model number and manufacturer of your tablet?
3) any Firefox for Android add-ons? Have you tried disabling them? sometimes Firefox add-ons cause Firefox to stop working properly
for what it's worth i don't see this issue on my 4 android tablets
hope that helps advance things a wee bit forward!
Gewysig op deur Roland Tanglao
I have a Kindle Fire 1st generation version 6.3.2. I have been told which is a basic Android type tablet and I am using mobile Firefox 24.0.
Hope this info helps.
unfortunately since Amazon modifies our Firefox application we don't officially support the Kindle Fire (I wish we did but the decision not support the Kindle Fire was made before I started working on Firefox for Android)
how did you install Firefox? Did you install it manually from the Mozilla FTP server or website? Or did you get it from elsewhere?
...Roland "wish I had better news" Tanglao
Yes, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox from your FTP server. I got this info from young man who posted the informaton on You Tube. I'm sorry to hear that Amazon doesn't support Firefox. I am sure I will be able to figure it out later. In the meantime, I will continue to use Mozilla Firefox. Thanks for trying.
Gewysig op deur dmitche47
It is a known bug.
If you use a self updating version of Firefox called Aurora it will be fixed there. Else you will need to update to Firefox 25 when it is release around Oct 29.