The security text, like Captcha text, isn't visible. What do I do?
Whenever I try to sign up for a website, such as the Supernatural Wiki, and Firefox Personas, I can't see the captcha security text. I can see it on youtube after i post several posts in a row, but if I try to sign-up for something, I can't see the captcha.
Ek sistem ayrıntıları
Bu ne zaman oldu?
Firefox'u her açtığımda
Yüklü yan uygulamalar
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Kullanıcı istemcisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
- Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in Tools > Page Info > Permissions
- Check that images are enabled: Tools > Options > Content: [X] Load images automatically
- Check the exceptions in Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions
- Check the "Tools > Page Info > Media" tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images)
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block images.
I put all my permissions right, still doesn't work, seems to be the same problem as: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2977
debas tarafından tarihinde düzenlendi
İşe yarayan yanıt
Did you check for extensions that can block the CAPTCHA ?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
I had the same problem and i have many extensions addons.So i disabled all of them and the Captcha problem was solved.The problem for me was with the HTTPS Everywhere extension... somehow it was blocking the captcha image.
Hope it helped.
İşe yarayan yanıt
Hello, I had the same problem with mine, I was using the Disconnect extension. I disabled it and now the captcha loads properly.