Table of Contents
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select On the menu bar, click on the menu and select At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select
Click the menu button and choose
- In the OptionsPreferences window, select the panel.
- To change advanced settings, click
- Click to close the Options windowClick to close the Preferences windowClose the Preferences window
- Raise or lower windows: This option allows sites to place windows below or above existing windows.
- Ghostery: allows you to block scripts from companies that you don't trust.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/KYxPJ6