all my icons and login space has disapeared through the top of my computer I hve no way to type emails?
I do not have to type my emails or pay bills?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
my computer shut down
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- 126.96.36.199 - The WorldWinner plug-in allows you to enjoy online casual games with the thrill of playing for cash and prizes
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Plug-in for Web-Based Email
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
the man came and went in the box and started it back
Do you mean that all the Firefox toolbars have disappeared?
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: command+Shift+F).
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up