How do I add 'zoom' and 'minimize' to my toolbar?
I am using Firefox 3.5.13 on a Mac OS 10.5.8.
I would like to add "zoom"and minimize to my Firefox toolbar. The only options available to add that I see are:
Separator Flexible space space home print activity indicator downloads etc, etc.
No zoom or minimize. I do not want to have to use keyboard commands for this. Please advise.
Additional System Details
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.5.13
Go to this link
Since you don't want to use keyboard short cuts, go to he second or third choice.