Keep up with friends, see the stories people are talking about and more by adding social features from various websites, like Delicious, right into Firefox. This article will get you started.
Table of Contents
Add social features to Firefox
Each social network has its own page with information about the features it adds and a button to turn them on.
- Visit one of these websites:
- Click the or button on the page. A sidebar will open and a confirmation message will be shown.
- Click in the confirmation message to turn it on.
Turn social features off and back on again
Got to get some work done? Here's how to temporarily turn things off.
- To turn a service off, click its button (Cliqz, Delicious, etc.) in the toolbar and select .
To turn a service back on:
- Click the button and select .
If you have more than one service installed, you can easily switch between them.
- Click the button and select the name of the other service you'd like to use.
Disable or remove a service
If necessary, you can disable or remove a service from Firefox.
- Click the button in the toolbar and select . This will open the Services tab of the Add-ons Manager.
- In the Services tab, click the or button next to a service.
Having trouble? Here are some things you can try
If you see a message in the sidebar that Firefox can't connect with a service:
- Click the button.
If that doesn't work, you may just have to wait a bit for it to become available again.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/12jOQdA