Download And Install Applications on Firefox OS
(Preusmerjeno z Download and install apps on Firefox OS)
Nihče še ni pomagal prevesti tega članka. Pridružite se nam in nam pomagajte pri delu!
Table of Contents
How do I download and install apps on Firefox OS?
Firefox OS provides two ways to get apps:
- Firefox Marketplace - Mozilla's marketplace for great apps like Twitter and awesome local content from the best web developers in your region.
- Swipe left to find and open the Firefox Marketplace by tapping the Marketplace icon.
- Tap a featured app you want to install (these are the colored icons at the top), or search by keyword or category using the grey icons at the bottom.
- Tap the button and confirmation to add the app to your homescreen.
- Tap the to open the app.
- Dynamic app discovery - Firefox OS includes dynamic app discovery engine, just type a single word like sushi to discover related mobile apps in your region, organized by their superior mobile experience and tuned to bring you what you want without typing.
- Swipe right to find the dynamic app search screen.
- Tap a category or type a keyword into the search box at the top.
- Apps with superior mobile content appear on the screen.
- Just tap any app to try it, without downloading or installing it.
- Tap and hold an app icon to install it to your homescreen.
Tip: Apps will appear on your home screen for repeat use, just swipe to the right to find them. Apps will also include the search results, so you don't have to type your search again.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/VDN1PC