Keyboard settings and tips for Firefox OS
You can easily customize the keyboard layout for your language and change the sound, vibration, auto correction and word suggestion settings. We'll show where these options are, along with some great tips that will make typing on your device easy.
Open the Keyboard settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the Personalization section and select Keyboard.
- On the Keyboard settings screen you can turn on the sound, vibration, auto correction and word suggestion options. You can also select the keyboard layout that you want.
- To enable all capitals on the keyboard, double-tap the shift key. It will turn blue.
- Tap and hold a key for alternate or accented characters.
- If you have Word suggestion turned on, you can type faster by selecting a suggested word from the tray above the keyboard.
- If you have Auto correction turned on, misspelled words will be automatically changed to the highlighted suggestion after you hit the space bar to move on to the next word. To undo an auto correction, just tap backspace.Note: This feature is available in Firefox OS version 1.1 and higher. Not sure what version of Firefox OS you have? Here's how to find out.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/10riTID