Composing and Sending Email on Firefox OS
(Omdirigert fra Composing and Sending Email)
Ingen har bidratt til å oversette denne artikkelen ennå. Bli en av oss og få jobben gjort!
Composing and Sending Emails
Note: Before you can start sending emails, your email account needs to be set up. See Add an email account to the Mail app in Firefox OS for help if needed.
- To open the email application, tap the icon.
- Tap the create message icon to compose a new message.
- You will then be presented with this screen:
- Enter recipients in the To and/or cc/bcc field. You can do this in 3 different ways:
- Tap to see your contacts and select them as well.
- Enter a full email address. (eg. email@example.com)
- Enter part of an email address or name and tap
. Matching contacts will be presented to select from.
- Enter your email Subject and text in the fields below.
- Tap the button to send your email.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/12PunHT