Install Firefox on Windows
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
This article describes how to install Firefox on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
This article only applies to Windows.
Before installing Firefox:
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer). The page will automatically recommend the best version(s) of Firefox for you.
- Click on the green download link to download the Firefox installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!
- Start the process by clicking
- Then, just follow the steps (we’ve made the process as painless as possible).
Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Here are some articles that can help you:
- Firefox won't start - find solutions
- "Firefox is already running but is not responding" error message - How to fix it
Share this article: http://mzl.la/KpfkvF