Set Screen Lock on Firefox OS
The screen lock feature allows you to make your phone more secure.
Setting the lock
1. Tap to open the Settings.
2. Scroll down to, and tap .
3. On the resulting screen you will have 2 options:
- - Provides no protection, allowing you to quickly access the homescreen.
- - Allows you to set a four-digit passcode, which protects your phone from intrusions.
Changing your Passcode
You can change your pass code as often as you want by tapping on thebutton at the bottom of the Phone lock settings panel.
When you do this, a dialog will appear, requiring you to type in your current passcode.
After you type in your passcode, a dialog will appear, allowing you to type a new passcode. Type in the new passcode and tap thebutton.
You can also add a SIM PIN to prevent access to your SIM card.
When enabled, any device containing the SIM card will request PIN upon restart.
To activate it, tap on . Then scroll down to, and tap on .
The SIM PIN is not the same as the passcode used to unlock your phone!For more information regarding the SIM PIN, please read Set SIM PIN on Firefox OS.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/161sHl8