How do I download music, photos and videos from the browser?
No one has helped translate this article yet. Join us and help get the job done!
Firefox OS lets you easily put music, photos and videos on your device by downloading them from the browser. Here's how it works.
Note: This feature is available in Firefox OS version 1.1 and higher. Not sure what version of Firefox OS you have? Here's how to find out.
- Open the Firefox browser and load the audio, video or photo file you want to save.
- Long-tap (press and hold) on the file for about 2 seconds to bring up the save dialog.
- Tap the
button and in a moment you will see a message saying where the file was saved.
- Audio files are saved in the Music app.
- Photos are saved in the Gallery app.
- Videos are saved in the Video app.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/18IShct